Friday, June 15, 2007

Some points of interst this fine Friday morning.



Remember THIS photo? I posted it a couple months ago... my "moo moo" dress that was drowing me? Well, I have gotten rid of a ton of my fat mamma clothes but I have held on to this dress for a couple of reasons. Mostly to do comparisons but also as a reminder of where I don't want to go ever again. Well, yesterday I was playing dress up and model in the mirror with my new little b&w dress I got last week, yes, I still think I look hot in it, but anyway, when I pulled it out of the closet there was that ugly dang plaid thing so I took it out too and put it on..... and ya know what? It SLID OFF my shoulders! I about crapped! It is huge - HUGE on me! So loved that feeling of looking in the mirror at myself and seeing that happen. Yeah me!

Had a SUPER awesome workout at the YMCA this a.m. I actually overslept a bit this a.m. because we were out late last night with friends. However, I did get up and going and since time was short I just skipped right to the ellyptical machine. Now, this baby, I have been nursing it slow and smooth... has taken me weeks to build up some endurance but this week I have also been turning up the resistance too and I am now not only up 2-3 levels higher in resistance and ramp but I also pushed myself to 25 full minutes today too! Best part of it was knowing that if I had wanted to I could have kept going..... I am SO doing this! Way cool!

Ummm what else? Getting dh ready to head off to Boise to see family. Doing the boys motorcycle ride thing. Sort of worries me but I know he'll have fun. Ummm, taking the kids swimming again today. Found out at about 10:00 pm last night that I sunburned the HECK out of my back yesterday and had NO clue whatsoever! Geesh Darla! Ummm... oh and this a.m. I did my "good deed" for the week. I have been teasing Blake all week about the bathroom at the shop up in Rigby, let's just say that the 4 guys that work there are GROSS!!!! I stop and potty break in the morning usually and I just am beyond grossed out so today I spent an extra 5 minutes in there with a giant bottle of disinfectant cleaner, lemony fresh scented, and scrubbed that nasty toilee'! ICK! Talk about grosser than gross. I told Blake now his bathroom smells lemony fresh and he asked me if I dropped a lemon out of my BUTT!?! Geesh- some thanks I get? Men!

OK off and running.........make it a good one folks!

Darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

OMgawd, Darla!!! Holy moly! That dress is just huge on you now! Woo hoo!