Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy Friday All!



Today is a super awesome day already and I am jazzed to go! Looking forward to the weekend ahead and some relaxing fun with the family. (more excited about NEXT weekend and going back up to the cabin but hey...)

So today is Day 1 of my BIG PUSH MONTH for June. I am off to a good start, had a great workout at the YMCA this a.m. and have been making good choices. Very happy with this. Just hope my book comes today so I can have that guide/motivation too!

Poor Ed is working crazy megga hours right now, haven't seen much of him this week. Hope his weekend settles down, he is on call and I have a feeling it is going to be a long one. :O(

Going to take the kids to the park for a picinic today, get in some of this sunshine wer'e getting. Supposed to be up in the 80's today, oh I love that! So awesome!

Some more pix from the cabin to share. Just because I LOVE it up there! I have to remind myself everyday that we get to go back soon!! One of the little stream that runs by the cabin... and one of Blake being a DORK peeking out from behind the roof from the upper deck in the back (if you enlarge it by clicking on it you'll see what a big goof-ball he is)!!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!
Darla

No comments: