Saturday, May 03, 2008

Why am I up at 4:30 a.m. on a Saturday?


OK I think my internal clock has gone whacko on me. I slept in on Thurs as I woke up sick and Fri I slept in again and went walking in the a.m. instead of my early 5:00a.m. gym call. Today, I woke up WIDE awake at 4:30 a.m. rearin' to go. LOL The gym does not open until 8:00 a.m. on Sat! (Or I'd already be there!)


I do have a big agenda this a.m. - going for a 5 mile walk with hubby at 6:30 a.m. so something must be up with my body/mind just gearing up to go go go! LOL In the meantime, I'll drink my green tea and catch up online before I get ready.


Found out yesterday we'll have a housefull for the 4th of July again!!!! I love this holiday - it is such a big deal here in Idaho Falls - parade, activities all day, picnics, bbq's, and a HUGE fireworks disply (largest this side of the Mississippi!) and tons of fun. Always a fave for me. I guess 2 of Ed's sisters families will be here, Odessa and Carla. Very fun! Very cool! Odessa and her crew (hubby and 2 kids) live in Boise, and Carla and her family (hubby and 2 kids) live in Texas. We are really looking forward to the visit and lots of fun times!


In other big news - TODAY is National Scrapbook Day people! FUN TIMES! I never seem to get to go to one of the cool all day crops or anything but hopefully I'll find time to at least play a little today.

OK I am outta here. Going to finish up on the pc and then get ready to go for my big walk!!!!

Make it a GREAT one today!
Darla

** just got home from our 5 miles - it was awesome! felt great and totally awesome! we did it in under 2 hours with 2 potty breaks and stopping at a yard sale - not too shabby for old folks! we plan to do it again next weekend! **

No comments: