Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Step by step - day by day - a little bit less each morning I'll weigh!


Holy COW! I had a good run this morning! I am totally on cloud 9 - seriously serious about those "endorphins" everyone talks about! WHEW! (I used to think that was all a joke LOL ha ha!)
So, I am out of a gym membership for now (let the "Y" go and am waiting for the new Anytime Fitness to open up) and have to be creative till' I get my new gym. In the meantime, I have A PLAN to get me through. Now, I am not 110% sure how I'm going to get my strength training done, but I am trying. BUT... I have committed myself to outdoor only running till' that 5K run on May 17 and I am so pumped up!
This morning I went out at 5:00 a.m. and did a 2.5 mile walk/run .... I ran three intervals, two 1/2 mile ones and one 1/4 mile one for a total of 1.25 miles - yuppers, that was HALF of my distance in running! I also timed it and figured out my running time is a weeee bit slower than it was on the treadmill but I am fine with that bc the outdoor running is so much harder! Anyway, I am pumped up!
On the downside of things, my freaking weight is UP 2lbs and I am stressing bc Friday is my big wiegh in and I was hoping to hit my 60 lb mark - *sigh* - we shall see I guess! If not, it is ok bc I KNOW I have worked my butt off this week and have walked and ran a zillion or more miles at least! LOL It is all good. Step by step.
Today - um, house, kids, laundry, all that same stuff. I am thinking of going "window shopping" for some different jeans - I love the ones Ed bought me, SO lovin' the smaller size, but think I could maybe find a better fit somewhere too? Never hurts to look - the pocketbook won't allow it - but the eyes do! LOL Oh, and IF the weather keeps clear I plan to take the baby on a stroll this afternoon too. Ed had to go out to the Site for work so no noon walk - bummer - but we can go tonight.

OK I am outta here! Make it a good one people!
Step by step -- remember that!!! (it has gotten me 55+ lbs gone!)

Darla

No comments: