Friday, May 16, 2008

TOMMORROW IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

Tommorrow morning is my first EVER try at a running/walking race!
At 9:00 a.m. my daughter Tiffany and I will be participating in the
Rocky Mountain Middle School 5K Fun Run! I am so jazzed up about it!
Originally our friends daughter was going with us but I found out
tonight that she will not be going so it will just be Tiff and myself.
I hope that Tiff will run part of the race with me - I figured if we
can run at least two one mile segments I will be thrilled! I am SOOOO
excited! I probably won't sleep much tonight!

Oh - and of course I will take my camera!

Darla

**** EDITED ****
It is 7;30 a.m. Sat May 17th and I am up and getting ready to go! I am so pumped peoples! Can't wait to come check in! Darla

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Darla I can't wait to hear how it all went!!!