Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Twooooozieday!


It is Tuesday. Not my fave day of the week but nothing wrong with it either, poor guy is stuck between Monday and Friday - what should he do? LOLOL
My Tuesday is going to be full. I got up and did my run/walk this a.m. -- I have slacked off the last couple of days so it felt good. I did 3.3 miles with a couple of short runs and one 1.5 mile run. I SO SO SO want to get to that 2 miles but I have to be patient!
Today I am going to do some yard work and house work - including cleaning out the fridge (scrubbing all that fun stuff) and since I have no baby today (momma is sick) I might go for a bike ride too! The weather is SUPPOSED to be gorgeous then wer'e in for some rain showers the next few days so I better take advantage of the sun!
I have some photos to share but my photo edit thing on my printer is being wonky so I'll have to try more later.
**On a personal note... I know there are some folks out there who read my blog often and those who are just starting to read it - I hope that as I journal my days events and try to keep up on my health and fitness journey that I can continue to inspire and motivate you guys. If I don't- If I have a bad day (aka yesterday) - or whatever "MY" issue is - Don't YOU give up! I try to keep upbeat and fun here and show people that if this 30-something chub of a mom can do this weight loss and fitness then ANYONE can ... but we all have bad days. I try to keep it real - the good and the bad - so if I have a bad day PLEASE don't let it drag you down too!
KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING! Don't give up!
...Or as my silly sis Carlee sings while she runs... "just keep swimming swimming...just keep swimming..." LOL (Love ya Carlee!xoxo)

Make it a GREAT DAY!Darla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't just be happy all the time! You keeping it real is what helps me know it's possible, if it's easy for you all the time then I wonder what's wrong with me! And if you're having a bad day then I put my energy into sending good vibes to you instead of whinning about me. So your bad days help us in blog world at least as much as your good day, and maybe more! Thanks for keeping it real!!!!!