Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Weigh In

Good news
Bad news

Bad - I did not run my 2 miles. ugh! Instead I did a 2 mile loop of mostly walking with a couple short spurts of running. It is ok though - I will keep going.

Good - My weigh in "post running" was much better! My early morning one said a mere 1 lb loss, which was ok, but not what I wanted. My later weigh in after excersize and shower was .... are you ready? .... it was 2 lbs and 4 oz! HOORAY! So much better. BUT still not to my 60 lb mark! UGH! I have 1 lb to go - ONE FREAKING POUND!!!! It is all good though - at least I am progressing AND one of my kids teachers told me today that I looked awesome :O) Gotta love that!

OK Sun is out, kids are full of energy and I have a house to clean!
Later folks!

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Darla, I am soooo stinking proud of you!!! You will be at that 60 in no time at all.