Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Camping Anyone????




So, I get this email today from my hubby


--
says some reference to going camping, I am thinking
"OK, it is getting to be that time of year"....
ohhhh NO!

Instead I open up the email with THESE photos and a
little quirp about how they were taken in Riverton WY
just last weekend!!!!!!! (Mother's Day 08') One of his co-workers
apparently went camping there! Woahh!

Now, we are in Idaho, but we are not really THAT far from Riverton,
a nice day trip easily. EEEEEECK! I DON'T THINK SO! I told Ed that I was fine to go camping as long as we
take bear spray -- uhhh maybe that and an axe and blo-torch??!!
ROTF! Scary stuff! Gotta love living in an area so close to
the wild outdoors and nature???

AND..... for those of you who have never seen one
IN REAL LIFE - yes, those are rattle snakes! LOTS OF THEM!

**ONE ADDED NOTE!**Last Monday (after Mother's day) my sisters and I went on our day hike out in Masacre rocks - an area known for snakes - and rattlers. EVERYONE assured us that it was still too early in the season, not warm enough, for snakes to be out sunning themselves yet! YEAH- RIGHT!?!?

1 comment:

Kip said...

YIKES!!