Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday!

Big day.
Weigh in AND measure day.
Weigh in will stink - but I am ok with it.
Measure SHOULD be awesome - I just feel it.
And that will make wiegh in ok. :O)

Had a good run this a.m. Remembered to time my run today too - I upped it a wee bit, did 1.3 miles straight (yest I did 1.2) and it took me 22 minutes. The crazy thing here is that on the treadmill 10.5 minutes I was DYING out of breath, could not go on type thing! Weird! So, I did my 3 miles in 54 minutes total - I also did one short warm up run of .4 miles. Not too shabby!

Got challenged last night to get my running up to TWO FULL MILES by this time next week - that is 7 days to get from 1.3 to 2.0!?! I totally took that challenge and I am rearin' to go! I can do it! Then when I go for the 5k next Sat the 17th we'll put it to use!!! Rock on!!

Taking Sat off from the run, going to do the 5 mile walk with hubby again! Wheee! Last week was a blast, can't wait to go again! We are going to go a bit further this time too - gotta keep pushin'!

OK off to shower and weigh in! WISH ME LUCK!
More later -

Darla

*** Edited
Weigh in was not so bad - no loss, no gain, even stevens, I can do that.
Measurements were good too - down 2.5 inches in the midsection but up .5 on calves and thighs (guess that was to be expected with the running??)
So, all in all a pretty OK checkin for a Friday!

No comments: