Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day (and lots of photos)






I wanted to wish all the special people in my life a Happy Mother's Day - there are so many gals who have touched my life in such special ways and although I don't have a Mom here with me anymore I have so very very many ladies who are very good to me and love me and care for me so much - I want them all to know how much I love and appriciate them! XOXOXO! Love you ladies!

Also wanted to share my SUPER FUN Mother's Day gift! Ed and the kids got me my very own BIKE!!! I have not owned a bike since I was in High School and this one is amazingly fun and funky and oh so "Darla"! ( look at that seat!!!)

Then... one last thing, some photos of our oldest son Chris on his big formal dance last night! He went to the HS Commencement Dance with a friend he has known not too long, as a matter of fact, her he's known her father longer than her! LOL Her Dad is a DARE Officer and has worked with the kids in our area for quite some time... anwyay, it was cute. So, here are his photos too! Aren't they sweet??? Oh, and his boss (our friend Blake) let him borrow that "ohhh so coooool" truck to go to the dance in! Chris thought is was pretty awesome!

Darla

No comments: