Thursday, May 22, 2008

i ran in the rain i ran in the rain (say that 5x fast)

I caved, or at least sort of did. I went and ran in the rain today.
The baby went home early so I went out about 4:30 this afternoon and
did my three mile loop - it was odd to say the least.
One thing for sure, running in the early morning is good bc your
bladder is NOT FULL -ahh hemmm. LOL
Another thing, I think I am sort of self consious running in the
broad daylight bc I tried to run faster and kept loosing my pace
and my breathing was wayyyy off. All little quirks to work on I guess -
I mean, I can't plan to always run at the butt crack of dawn -
or can I? LOL Anyway, I went and got a good walk and run in after
all and it was and rainingcold and blowing and I got soaked andMAN IT FELT GOOD!!
Have done FAB on foods today - very proud of myself there. Going to
be a touch and go weigh in tommorrow morning. I am shooting for
that 60 lbs mark and today I was off by just a few ounces - HOPE
AND PRAY
that tommorrow is the day!

New goals for the summer. I set 8 goals to acheive on or before
the 4th of July this summer. I am really excited about them and
my sisters are both going to help me work on them! COOLNESS!

OK off to get dinner on the table!
Over and OUT!

Darla

No comments: