Thursday, May 15, 2008

........almost...... almost.........almost there

Running was rough this a.m. - but I did it. I am SO stinking close to that 2 miles but just cannot get there! UGH! I got up to 1.8 miles this morning with some serious push and drag and pull but could not force myself the extra little bit to hit that 2 mile mark! ICK! I better be able to pull it off tommorrow!

That is about all I have to report right now, pretty boring around here with Ed gone. Kids are really starting to miss him too. (me too of course) So, I guess I'll check back in later, maybe I'll post some new photos or something fun? I plan to do some yardwork, maybe I'll take some flower photos??? I worked out front for almost 3 hours last night ... it looks tons better ... now I need to start out back! YIKES!
We shall see.

OK that is it!
Later dudes!
Darla

No comments: