Tuesday, May 06, 2008

TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!

Hold up there mr weatherman - TWO days of sunshine and nice temps in a ROW???? I can't hardly stand it! LOL

It is beautiful here in SE Idaho again today - loving the sunshine and warm temps! Feel just awesome! Went at lunch and did a quick 30 min walk with Ed around the park, it was so nice - I was even a bit too hot, sweating like crazy but I guess that is a good thing, "burnin' buttah baby" LOL

Baby finally here today - he is so stinking cute! He put on at least 3 lbs at Grammy's house - she fed him bannanas, oranges and bannana pancakes - he is solid as a rock now! LOL So happy he is back - we missed him! :O)

Going for another nice walk tonight- going to try to push a little jog in there too but we shall see. Tommorrow morning (Wed) I am up early and going for a run no matter what!!! :O)

Got a great compliment on my skinny jeans, made me feel good - I hope I'll be out of that size and down one more before too much longer!!!!!! :O) Gotta keep running though!

Taking oldest son Chris to get fitted for a tux today for the big dance... and then we have to order flowers too! FUN!!! Also taking the two dogs for shots tonight as well - not so fun. :OP LOL


OK laundry waits for my attention - always.
Later guys!
Darla

No comments: