Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday (aka "Hump if off Wednesday")





LOL My goofy monkey girls I chat with online dubbed this day last week "Hump it off Wed" and we got some great laughs over it! I guess that is one form of burning calories? Hmmm?

Slow morning here. I got up to go run and that storm front has hit and we have had rain and really high winds - it was blowing pretty bad so I went back to bed. Figured I didn't want to get blown away trying to jog down the road!! Maybe I can get some running in later if the weather clears at all?? Or if I have to treadmill it! ick!

A few photos to share - poor Micheal's lil' leg all bunged up. :O( Bless his heart. There is the trailer he jumped off of and shredded his thigh, knee, and shin down the front, him being pampered in bed by nurse Mom, and then one his owie. The same day that he did this (Sunday) Tiffany also got wounded at the playground and what started as a little raspberry scratch on her leg turned into this huge bruise! Man, I need to invest in a Minor ER Care Center or something?? LOL They are both doing well though - Micheal's leg looks much better already. Whew. Poor kid.

On a happy note! My sis Carlee had a HUGE weight loss this week - over 2 lbs - and she is rockin' us skinny chicken girls out! Lisa has struggled but is back in the game and I am afraid she is going to come up and kick us right out! EECK! I better get on it egh?? I am actually giddy for Weigh In Friday for me this week - I am going to FINALLY hit that 60 lb weight loss mark and I can't wait!!! Cool stuff!

OK off I go, house and laundry - my life calls. LOL Baby is napping so I need to take adv of this time to get things done!
Later folks!
Darla

No comments: