Monday, May 05, 2008

SUN IS SHINING!

Holy cow it is just beautiful outside! LOVING this weather and the sun and light breezes and it actually ALMOST feels like SPRING! (can't let my guard down yet!)

Had a good workout at the gym this a.m. - 1 mile on the treadmill with the incline cranked up - full weight circuit - and some killer ab excersizes. Then I went with my sister Lisa to do a walk/run and we did great on that too! We did about 2 miles and really pushed ourselves hard - it was awesome! After a healthy lunch, I decided to venture out on a bike ride - LOLOL - it has been a while, that is all I can say! I did pretty good though, did a nice big ride thru our neighborhood, about 30 minutes and boy does my butt feel it! LOL That is ok though, at least I went! Also tonight I'll meed hubby after work and wer'e going for a walk on the greenbelt too! So happy for such an active and beautiful day!

Working on laundry and housework right now, just hanging out, waiting for the kids to get out of school. Haven't figured out dinner yet - trying to come up with something yummy-o and healthy!?! We shall see...

OK more later!
Darla

No comments: