Saturday, May 24, 2008

Send in the SUN Please!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend. HA! As usual for our area we are getting dumped with a lot of rain and cold this weekend. Booo! I am happy because my yard and flowers need the moisture but it is sure making for not much fun! Boo hoo.


Here are a few pix I took of the flowers the other day - I have a lot of work to do in the yard in the coming weeks but we'll get there. Anyway, send in the sun please -it is hard to run in the rain!




Stayed out too late last night, slept in, been kind of a lazy day today but it IS a Holiday Weekend right? LOL Also Ed has been crazy burried with some stuff that came up at work that could not wait and has been on the phone non-stop and had to go into work twice AND a trip to the airport even! Crazy! Hope the weekend mellows out at least a bit??

Oh, and a BIG TOOT TOOT out there to my sister Carlee!!! WAY TO GO GIRL - you rock!
(she hit a weight loss goal today and totally is awesome!) XOXO love ya KiKiCarlee!

Off to the drive in tonight with family (yes, in the rain) to see the new Indiana Jones movie and Iron Man too. Maybe I'll take the camera along just for fun!? Hmmm, that could be interesting?? Maybe I will. We'll have a "feast" of hot dogs, chips, licorice and M&M's for the night! LOL Should be fun!

Darla

No comments: