Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday





Well, lots to do and no big agenda today. Go figure. I will be spending the day doing some household chores (with the kids help!!) and then the rest is up in the air. Ed is taking some friends 4 wheeling as a HS Girls Choice Dance all day date thing (we did not do this when I was in HS)!! Ed is also doing some computer work for some co-workers and friends. Me? Well, I was invited to assist someone at a craft fair but I doubt I will go. I'd love to go look around though. Also wanting to go "scope" out all the new scrapbooking goodies at the local shops around town, there is so much new, neat stuff out there and Christmas IS coming you know!? I was browsing websites last night for some fun fonts for my different die cut machines and fell in LOVE with this one for my Cricut: http://www.cricut.com/shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?id=91&s=1&sc=18&t=ip
It is not only an alphabet font but has different animal shapes for each letter too! SO SUPER CUTE!!
Anyway, not a big day today - just kids and home I guess. No date night tonight either as our friends' have a family birthday dinner to go to - bummer. So love date night and look forward to it all week. Good thing they took me to lunch earlier in the week so I got to get out anyway LOL.
A few pix to share too. Micheal's new hair cut, he is so handsome! Chris carving pumpkins, he has quite a talent for this. Lil' baby Noah who I babysit, had to give him a tubby the other day and he was so stinkin' cute I had to take some pix. OH and my newest desire, a beautiful black dress from Fashion Bug that I am dying to buy, in two sizes SMALLER to use as a goal and motivation! Isn't it pretty!?

OK enjoy your weekend!
Darla

No comments: