Thursday, November 15, 2007

ALMOST Friday..... that is why I love Thursdays.

Yes, I think next to Saturdays, Thursdays are my favorite day of the week. ONE is because it is almost Friday, which is hubby's day off, which is OUR day together. TWO is because it is an AWESOME night for TV with Survivor, ER and so on... just got to love Thursdays!
I am feeling somewhat better but hate how cold/sinus things hang on and on and I especially HATE how you wake up in the mornings feeling like somethin died in your mouth - so gross!!! I just think I'll improve throughout the weekend and then I'll be healthy and happy for next week when we go to the cabin for Thanksgiving!!! There I go with that forced optimism again! :O)
Got the baby back today! They were "stranded" in Boise at her folks as her car died over there - they did a temp fix on it to get her home but it is DEAD and she is w/out transportation now. Poor girl. I picked them up at 5 am this morning and took her to her carpool and will pick her up tonight. She says she has some plan for something so I hope it works out for her.
Got on the treadmill for a few min last night - not alot as I was so tired and worn out but I did walk a whoppin' 1/2 mile and at least I did something. Today I'll try the walk/run and see how I do with it. Geeeeeeesh I hate getting sick, it throws SO much off track!
OK - house and laundry - that is my agenda today! I think I'll try to clean out the fridge and a couple of closets too.
Make it a good one!
Darla

No comments: