Sunday, November 11, 2007

OUCHIE MAMMA!!! (and a date night)






OUCHIE MAMMA! Yes, that is right! Darla took a little bouncing ride on, err, OFF the 4 wheeler yesterday and it hurt! My little scrape on the leg is just one of my many wounds but I am certain I will live and I will ride again! LOL I was going through a muddy tire track and tried to stradle it with the 4 wheeler and when I got to the end I wanted to jump up over the rutt and get out of the track so I gunned it a "bit" to pop up out of there and I guess that lil' baby wanted out more than I wanted out and jumped right up over the edge and I proceeded to BOUNCE off the atv! I landed askewly on my big ol' rear end right in front of Ed and in the process shook myself up pretty well! LOL I have found that this morning I have hurts I didn't know I'd have - lol - my butt has a lovely bruise as well as my hip, all three sides of my elbow (front, and both sides) and my shoulder is wayyy sore as well as a spot behind my ear! (all on my left side) I DID however, get right back on the ol' beast and rode for another good 1/2 hour before we loaded up and went home. :O)
In other news....
We always do our Sat night date night with our bf's Blake and Lisa, we'd missed the past 2 weeks so I was anxious to go - then at the last minute Ed got called into work for an emergency but luckily made it home in time.
We went to Garcia's mexican (our normal fave) and they were busy! Must be the cooler weather? I ordered my standard shrimp avacado salad and it was YUM as always. We ate chips and salsa and bean dip forever too - just such awesome treats while visiting and laughing the evening away.
After dinner we walked over to the mall to Macy's and looked around a bit but they were closing so that was a flop!
So the guys headed home and Lisa and I ran an "errand" - FUNNY! (This is a tad X-Rated) They had gone previously in the day to TGI Fridays and noticed a Beatles Poster in the waiting lobby area. Well, on the bottom of it was this 1/2 apple picture... that did NOT look like the inside of an apple IYKWIM!? (think female parts)So Lisa had to take me over there and SHOW me this poster in person and took photos of it too!!!!!!! ROTF! When we got back to our house Ed looked it up online and found it was in fact the label to the center of the 45 record of one of their albums - but being a 45 the center was cut out and you could not see what it REALLY was? So, for you that are a bit 'older' than us, was this a big controversial thing back in that day? I am so curious! Do tell - please!
When we got home we played a game of Balderdash and had a ton of laughs and giggles, ate some kettlecorn, and were just plain silly. Then at about 11:30pm we decided to go make a run to Denny's for dessert! The guys both got breakfast (geesh!) and Lisa and I got gooey, sugar filled yummies (of course I had the cherry cheesecake) and we sat and talked till' after 1:00 a.m.!
AND THAT is the rest of the story! LOL Other than I woke up painfully sore this morning and am whining a lot!
Have a great Sunday folks!
Darla

No comments: