Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I hab a nuffy nobe again....




Went to bed last night thinking my nose was getting a bit snuffy - woke up several times during the night due to massive wind storms and had to blow my snout a few times and by morning I was full blown ICK! Just so happens I got over this stuff not a week or so ago and having already suffered through 2.5 weeks of it I do not want it back again. :O( I had already scheduled a Dr appt for this a.m. for my blood pressure so I had the Dr check this out too - he said my ears looked gross and my nose was nasty draining too - he thinks I never fully got over previously said cold and it was making a second appearance just for my benifit! LOL Gettin' me on some anitibiotics and hope it is gone by next week and Thanksgiving! So... I am drinking some nice hot tomato soup and going for a nap!

Darla

9:36 pm
I started on my antibiotics, took a long hot bath, drinking lots of hot green tea and hope to feel tons better in the a.m. but definatly have gotten worse as the day progressed - added to the stuffy nose some aches and pains and sore throat :O( Feeling so icky - hope it clears up soon!

No comments: