Monday, November 26, 2007

New Week - New Beginnings!








What an awesome morning I had! Got up and going, ready to head to the gym, totally pumped to get in a workout! First thing I got a phone call that the baby was not coming for today... so I headed to the gym and got in an awesome walk/run and some weights and then headed home to get the kiddos' going. Kids off to school, dishes done, laundry started, ahhhh long hot bath! Dr to get blood drawn, visited with a friend, lunch with hubby, and here I am. So far a pretty dang darn good Monday if you ask me! :O) I am so pumped with my workout this a.m. - I had to revert back to Week 2 of the walk/run program but I kicked it right up at the gym and felt good!
So, here are a few more photos of our trip to Island Park over Thanksgiving. We played and played in the snow with the kids on the 4 wheelers and sleds... here is just a glimpse of all our fun!
Darla

No comments: