Friday, November 16, 2007

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T G I F BABY!

I was really really ready for Friday this week - even if the kids ARE out of school! LOL Dani and Tiff went to sleepovers last night and Chris had to work all day today so it was kind of like a normal Friday around here.
I slept in - so needed it. Yesterday was too long and with being up so early and then still fighting this cold gunk (that the antibiotics aren't touching - viral?) I just needed to sleep.
We got some Thanksgiving shopping done and bought the ol' burkey tird to go in the freezer ... took Micheal to buy a new hamster and I got the CUTEST mini loaf pans at the craft store and Ed took a motorcycle ride (one of his last for the year I think) and that is about it for us. Seems like a busier day than that but it really wasn't? Crazy isn't it?
I am working on some craft projects for Christmas gifts and making meatloaf for dinner... don't make it very often as dh doesn't like it, but it is a fave for me!
Hope you all have a good Fri. evening....

Darla

No comments: