Tuesday, November 06, 2007

For the Love of Salad LeRoy!

Hee hee! OK that is total and utter silliness but I have to tell you that I am REALLY glad that I love salad and fresh fruits and veggies as much as I do! I would die without them - seriously! So I am way over the top jazzed and back on track with my fitness and health goals and feeling FAB U LOSO baby! I got up and went to the gym at 5:00 a.m (just like in the "old days") and got in my 5k training part too, the only downside was that I have lost my endurance on the ellyptical and will have to build back up - BUT that is OK!!! At least I am doing it again! Right? I feel so good today and I plan to get right back on where I left off pre-surgery and soon the fatty lbs will be meltin' like buttah baby! Oh hhh yeah!
So, on top of my super awesome fabuloso workout I have done 2 days now of excellent food choices and NO!! - I AM NOT STARVING! Amazing grace! LOL I feel great! This is awesome and I can't beleive I let myself get so out of control because I feel sooo stinking good again! In just 2 days I feel awesome! LOVE IT!
Kind of a crazy day here (on top of me being on cloud 9 ... ) I got some housework and laundry done, then I went and visited with my neice who I NEVER see then went with a friend to look at a house out in Menan which is a ways out there. It was a nice day - we are having baked potato bar (with chili, cheese, ect) for dinner and I am heading to bed early AFTER I watch Biggest Loser for some more seriously serious inspiration!
Hope you had a GREAT day too!

:O) Darla

No comments: