Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Tuesday - It's SNOWING!








Got up and going this sleepy Tuesday morning and off to the gym I went! It was cool but no frost on the windows so I was a bit suprized! Well, after a hearty workout (I did my walk/run again!! and the ellyptical) I went out to leave and it was SNOWING! It is still coming down a bit, there is just a skiff on the ground but it is enough to make things slick.... from walking across the parking lot at the gym to driving and people just do not know how to slow down UGH! I slid in one intersection and watched others fishtail all over the roads... and this was a good hour before morning traffic REALLY starts! Going to be messy! Gotta love some snow though!!!!!!!!

Had a GREAT workout! I am back to working on the Couch to 5K program as the past 2 weeks got skewed up - sick - holiday - all that. So, I am doing week 2 over again and so far so good. Yesterday was easy as pie but today I was a bit sore so it was tougher but I did it. Yesterday I did weights too and today I did a the ellyptical machine - I have hardly been on that thing for a couple of months and have lost my endurance - need to build it back up! LOVE working out on it though as it is very motivating and gratifying to do. Love listening to my MP3 player while I do it too - Chris, our oldest son, bought it for me for my Bday this year and I have got to get some music on there - I can rock out to ACDC only so much! LOL

A few more pictures from our weekend.... just hanging out at the cabin staying cozy warm! Playing games and watching movies and so on. We got a little silly - but hey - it was FUN!! Chris being lazy and crazy - kids playing games - Blake being "photogenic" and myself and my bad hair day NOT being "photogenic"(you don't want to know). Even got some "footage" of Ed and Blake doing the dishes WHOOOAHHH! You can also view this here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyR-_i7gfNo
It is a pretty good little bit of entertainment if you ask me!

Enjoy your Tuesday! Let it snow let it snow let it snow.....
Darla

** And if you have not already checked THIS OUT : http://blog.luxedesigns.com/livingtheluxelife/2007/11/an-announcement.html?cid=91332262#comment-91332262 you need to!**

No comments: