Friday, November 09, 2007

Honey, can you make the car payment and the car payment please?



THIS is what we did this week. SERIOUS as a heart attack!!!! So, when Blake affectionatly nick named our new Ford "The Exxon Valdez" he was so not jokin' with us! We bit the bullet and went down to the best gas station in town and filled er' up! YES - that reciept is for real! Ed says there is something about watching a gas pump roll past a hundred bucks that just makes your eyes go buggy and your head start to spin. Just plain SCARY stuff! At nearly $3 a gallon and a 44 gallon tank, well, we might as well have another car payment! LOL HOWEVER - we knew what we were in for when we bought the ol' beauty and we'll just have to choke on it while prices are high.

On a happy note. Had a good day today. Ed and I ran errands, had a nice lunch, went and used my FREE Khol's gift card and I got 2 new blouses! Tonight is taco night at our house and it is smelling rather delish if I do say so myself! I am in a good mood and things are going well. Kind of a busy but lazy weekend - but all good.

I did not workout (yet) today and may just take it as a day off but I want one more good try on the week 2 part of my 5K walk/run... I was still at my good weight this a.m. despite a small ice cream splurge last night (totally was IN control though) and eating dinner out with Ed's work guys. Today I made good choices too so I am feeling confident in holding together for the weekend! I am so happy with how I have done this week and see the lbs just going going gone and making me one thrilled lady!
I can do this!
**Edited** Food choices went OUT the window tonight, snacked and ate way too much at dinner then felt guilty as heck and forced myself down to the treadmill... running on a full stomach of taco food is NOT ideal folks - I would not reccomend it to even my worst enemy - seriously. Ick! BUT I did do my walk/run and I feel so accomplished as I have now completed two full weeks of the training. Can I do week #3 ? I don't know, but I will soon find out! LOL **

Hope you are doing well and happy too!Enjoy your weekend!
Darla

** You can click on the images to see them in larger detail **

No comments: