Thursday, November 29, 2007

Crazy sort of Thursday here....



Well, let me tell you, I am no longer a "night owl". Last night my friend Lisa and I went out to hit the big 50% off sale at Khol's (midnight shopping, gotta love it!) and after being up since 4:45 a.m. I was getting a little punchy come 11:00pm. I had a time getting to sleep and although I slept HARD through the night, I am still tired. I allowed myself this morning "off" from the gym and slept in, but still feel like I am dragging.
Had a Dr appt this morning too - some oddball stuff and also my test results from my thyroid bloodwork I had done this week. VERY weird stuff I tell ya, I don't know what is going on, but my levels were all wonky again and so he decided to up my meds and then we'll recheck in a few weeks. TSH (thyroid stimulating horomone) is way high again and we are not sure why, and the T4 is off too. They were coming under control and now they have gone whack-o. *ugh* I told the Dr I was finally starting to feel normal again, whatever that is, but he just said this is a fine art trying to get things leveled out and regulated and to be patient. OK. Like I have a choice?
Weather is still being weird too - just cold. No snow. No winds. Just cold. So odd for Idaho this time of year... not that I am dying to drive on icy roads or anything but a little snow is always festive and fun ya know?! I am dying to go take sleds out behing the 4wheelers again like we did up at the cabin. LOL It was SO stinkin' much fun! (photo is of Lisa (all in black) and Blake (in brown) on the sleds, even the adults took rides!!! but no one got pix of me, however, I DID do it, TWICE, it was so fun!) So, yes, I am wishing for a "little" bit of snow, not a blizzard please!
That's about it for me. Got kids here needing attention and laundry that never waits too... Parent teacher conferneces tonight (student led, HATE that) and Survivor and ER on tv this evening as well as taco's for dinner. Should be a good one!

Darla draft by crazydarla 1:36:00 PM Delete
Edit Latest creations

No comments: