Thursday, September 06, 2007

Winding up the week


Wow, it is Thursday already! So much to do, the week has so gotten away from me in a bad bad way. Guess I better kick it in high gear today then - egh?

So, on today's agenda.... some super duper megga HOP's (Hour of Power) to get my house clean and tidy. Lots of phone calls and arrangements to make for the weekend. Tonight Ed and I are headed to a hotel in Pocatello (Black Swann Inn) which is a theme room hotel, should be romantic fun! Tommorrow morning we come back home and head to the hospital for my surgery! Thank goodness for lots of good friends and family who will be helping us out with kids, house and so forth.

Big news also! Dear daughter Dani joined the Jr High School soccer team! WOWZA! She played in her first game last night! Totally loving it, learning FAST how much work it is but I think she will tough it through! Coolness!

OK off to clean and work things out for the weekend. Lots to do! Wish me luck for tommorrow! I'll be sure to post asap after surgery (probably sometime Sat or Sun). Not sure if I'll take pix of myself or not,well, maybe I will? Hmm, we'll see how I am feeling. Don't want to gross anyone all out either....

Take care and hugs!
Darla

Photo is of Chris and Micheal playing at the hotel in Utah when we went to Lagoon a couple of weeks ago! Such good buddies!!! Love those boys!

1 comment:

Robin said...

remind ed to call me again on my cell!!