Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Feeling icky today .



I asked Ed to stay home a bit this a.m. and get the kids off to school, I felt dreadful this a.m. Crazy stuff. Last night he went and picked up a new Rx pain med for me and I slept like mad..... seriously good drugs....... I think they left me seriously drained and groggy though. Just have no umpfh! at all today. Want to lie around and sleep. Can't get comfy. Just icky. Hope by the time I go to the Dr for followup on Thurs I feel better. Everyone is taking good care of me, I am just wiped out. So ready to get back to routine and feel good again.

Quick photos of the kids, Tiffany and Micheal - last Fri while I was at the hospital a friend came to watch them. She is a volunteer youth deputy thingie with the County Sherrif's Dept(we call her a "rescue hero" LOLOL) and the kids had to try on her uniform! So cute!! Thanks for your help Meralee!

Darla

***Edited ***
Feeling a bit better this afternoon. Had a couple of naps and the pain meds are wonderful. :O) Also got some of the icky bandage off, cleaned up a bit and put on clean ones, will take/share more pictures tommorrow.

No comments: