Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Morning. Good. No. But yes, it IS morning.

Big *SIGH* and whine. Throwing forced optimism OUT the window for a moment while I wallow in self pity. Sorry.

Massivly frustrated this a.m. and feeling ickypoo yuck. Have been totally pumped about workouts and weight loss and totally refocused and on a new drive to get this done. Got up this a.m. to go to the gym and not only was I running late but I got there and it was a hundred zillion degrees of HOT in the building. I am talking like 90 degrees - SERIOUSLY! It made me so sick to my stomach and I had already drank my ooodles of water for the morning and it just all came up. I tried to splash cool water on my face, all that, but still ended up "praying to the porcelean gods" as they say. Even then I was not deterred, still determined to get in SOME workout but it was just not bearable. I ended up giving up and going outside to cool off, hung my head in defeat and drove home. SO TICKED OFF! I just really want to do this right now! So, I am going to have to get on the frumpy junky home treadmill to make it up and that just puts me in a pisser mood. Whaa!

On a happier note - (picked up that forced optimism and dusted it off)- I AM in fact down one pound and 6 oz from yesterday and so my good eating and my workouts previously in the week ARE working. Yeahhh! Very encouraging there.

Busy day today. Have housework, laundry and some cards to make for a swap tonight. I have a friend coming over to do cards with me, will be nice to have some company.
:O) Guess the whole day isn't lost - right? LOL

Make it a good one.
Darla

OK GOD - I HEAR YOU........
Ijust read this quote on another site after I posted my blog for today. Totally appropriate for me today. Thank you God for hearing me whine. I will be more grateful the rest of the day. :O)

***A student asked Soen Nakagawa during a meditation retreat, "I am very discouraged. What should I do?"

Soen replied, "Encourage others." ***

No comments: