Thursday, September 13, 2007

UGH Computers!


Well, my computer did it *AGAIN* to me.... I was mid post here on the ol' blog, with a new photo and all for you and suddenly I smelled a not so healthy computer smell (overheating plastic smell?) and !POOF! there was a flash and she was gone! UGH! So, no new photo for you after all. Sorry.
Quick re-cap of my message.... feeling so-so today. This week has dragged on, so ready to be feeling better! I realize I can't be 100% within 5 days but geesh! you'd think I would feel SOMEWHAT better by now!? My latest 'complaint' is that I feel a lot of "tightness" in my neck right now, maybe from swelling? I don't know. I don't think I have an infection or anything like that... just feel really tight around my incision area. Ick!
I do go back to the Dr today ( at 3:45 this afternoon ) and hope to get lots of answers and some hope to be feeling better soon. I am really tired still, also having some pain still (but not too bad) and just overall uncomfortable feeling.
I'll let ya know what the Dr says when I get home. I did have a new photo for you too but now it is saved on my computer that is caphoooey and I am borrowing dh's again. Go figure.
Have had tons of great care this week - needed to add that in. I have had wonderful friends and neighbors and people from Church bringing in food all week long. Also hubby and kids have been wonderful too. Liz has been keeping up on my laundry, makes life so much easier on me since I can't lift anything and bending over is very painful (gives me nasty headaches). So, things are running pretty smoothly overall and I am being well taken care of. Thanks everyone!
OK gotta go attempt a shower again (yesterdays felt great but was exhausting) and then squeeze in a nap before I go to the Dr later.
LATER!
Darla

(Love this photo of Micheal from the beach a couple of years ago - just "found" it in my files and thought I'd add it!)

2 comments:

Cindy Marchant said...

Darla hopefully they way you are feeling is completely normal in light of what you have just went through.

Hope your computer is okay Darla! That smell doesn't sound good at all!

Kip said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better Darla. It'll take time.