Sunday, September 09, 2007

I survived the weekend.



I should say "WE" survived... as dh and the kids have been fab to me.... and it has been a very long weekend. Today wer'e all just relaxing. I hope to feel much better by Monday.
I'll have to get on and tell the whole story later as I am feeling really nauseated right now, not sure that the typing is helping. But wanted to get on here and say I am doing OK and things are moving along well.
I have a couple of before/after pix for you, they are gross but not too nasty (I don't think) so sorry if they gross you out. The pretty one is from Thurs night before we left for the hotel, I was all prettied up for our night out. The after is from this morning after I had a shower.... felt sooooooo good!
The night at the hotel was awesome, very cool themed room, took lots of pix of that too that I'll share this week also.
Hugs and more later.
Darla

2 comments:

Ruth.E said...

NOt too horrible! And at least you are already on the improve. Take care.
Ruth

linda said...

Darla, our thoughts and prayers are with you for a very speedy recovery.. sending you hugs from colorado..

shane,linda,tobi and nathan