Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Monday Monday


WHEW! Survived week one post surgery AND it is Monday once again! Monday's seem to roll around soooo fast to me, not sure why Friday's take so long and Monday's just jump on ya!? Guess it just goes to say....

So, lots to talk about.

Feeling pretty good. Got up and going to the gym this a.m. although it was a slow/wimpy workout - hey, I went. I did some awesome stretches too, have not done any in almost 2 weeks and MAN did that feel good! I can't do all my regular ab excersizes yet so I just did what I could and that felt good. Can't wait to feel 100% and really get going on things. I am so ready to kick things back into gear on the weightloss and fitness. I really have let myself slide this whole past month and my goal of maintaining through the surgery was met HOWEVER this past 3 days I have just jumped UP UP UP on the scales. It may be due to a monthly visit from you know who that is just added to the couple lbs I put on last week but man was I unhappy when I got on the scales this a.m.! Yikes! So, since I am starting fresh and new this week and Monday is my "official" weigh in day, I had to write THAT nasty number down on my chart and I am so not happy! Hopefully most of it IS just from water retention and the monthly cycle.... I do not want to have to backtrack that much to start this new plan! On a happier note, I went to the gym and ran into an old co- worker who I just LOVED so much when I worked at WalMart years ago. She has started a new fitness plan herself and has been getting up and going to the YMCA at 5:30 a.m. and so we talked and agreed to make each other accountable to be there in the mornings! So cool! She is a sweetheart and I am tickled to get to visit with her!!
SO- I am ready to hit this hard and heavy! Have to keep my workouts to a minimum this week still, but ready to eat healthier than ever and be a good girl! Let's see how well I do without my thyroid to play around with my metabolism and hopefully I can get going on my new goals!!!!!!!!!

Nothing else much to say today but have a lot of housework and laundry to try to catch up on. Also my lil' guy I babysit is getting big! We get to start feeding him rice cereal now and he is up to 17 lbs! What a lil' man! So happy to see him this morning! He is a sweetheart!

OK off and running! Make it a great week everyone!
DarlaLOU "The SKINNY CHICKEN " girl...

No comments: