Monday, September 10, 2007

Am I getting Spoiled?



Spoiled? Ummmm yes. I am getting spoiled. LOL Is this a good thing? Ummmm yes. I would say so. Lots of tlc and attention and OMGosh talk about lots of FOOOOOOD! Spoiled is good.

I am going to have so many thank you's to send out after this whole surgery deal is over. I have had friends and family here 24-7 helping out with house, kids, food, everything. I must admit, I love it. So right now I have dinner upstairs waiting for us, a GIANT crockpot of homemade potato soup that is to die for yummy smelling, a huge cake pan of from scratch apple spice cake with caramel syrup, homemade choc chip zuchini bread, rolls, and a huge bowl of super chunky homemade potato salad with GIGANTIC peices of eggs and pickles in it! OMGosh! And yes, this is JUST what was brought in for today. We have had cheesy chicken stuffing cassarole, jello, rolls (twice), two pans of brownies, and Ed has spoiled me with pudding, ice cream and jello too. OYE!!!! I tell ya, getting sick never tasted so good! LOL

Also got a treat from Robin the other day, an awesome Rob n Bob Scrap Pad and the cutest balloon (photos) and I am dying to get down here to my desk to play! So sweet of her! (she knew I didn't need more food - smart girl!) LOLOL

Feeling pretty good. Or as good as can be expected. Still have a lot of nasea from the pain meds so finally called the Dr today and got a different Rx called in. Tylenol just is not cutting it quite yet and I can't stand being sick to my stomach. Did however have a pretty good sleep last night, so that was helpful. Got a couple of naps today, Ed stayed home and helped me out, was so nice to have him here.

OK off to eat dinner. Wish me luck with the soup - I'll have to mash my potatoes but I am sure it will still be divine!
HUGS
Darla

1 comment:

:Jayne said...

Who knew being sick could be such a spoiling experience? Sit back, relax, rest and enjoy! You deserve it!

:J