Friday, September 14, 2007

TGIF Baby!


Wow, Friday OFF of babysitting, whoo whoo! Not that lil' Noah is a bad baby by any means, but I sure was tired out this week. So ready for a ME day. Kids are all at school, Ed is working today (unusual) and I have the house and the day to myself. Lovin' it!

So what is a girl to do? ENJOY THE DAY OFF! That is what I intend to do. I plan to do a quick over on the house (but not too much bc I am still taking it easy) and get a couple loads of wash done. I need to deliver dishes back to neighbors from all the yummy meals brought in along with some thank you notes (already written, go me!) that are so deserved. I plan to sneak in some scrapbook time for myself, so inspired right now, have 1000's of ideas bursting in my brain and ready to create! I plan to sit down and watch my soap opera (yes - I am a sahm addicted to soap crack tv) LOL! And if I have time and I am so inclined, I may just take a little nap too! Just because I CAN! Love days to myself.

This weekend is our wedding anniversary - 17 YEARS! On Sat the 15th - Wow can you believe that? Amazing to me. What is really crazy is that I was barely 18 when we met which means I have spent HALF of my life with him! What a roller coaster it has been too! LOVE YOU BABE! XOXOXO We sort of celebrated last week before my surgery when we went to the hotel in Pocatello. It was an awesome room, themed in the Pirate genere' and so cool.... I have a ton of pix but they are on the other computer so we'll just have to wait to share. Sorry. Instead here is an awesome photo of us from last winter! Love this photo big time!
*photo taken by Robin Gibbons Photography*
http://heartfelt.typepad.com/robingibbonsphotography/

OK off to get my day started. Make it a good one yourself~

Darla

1 comment:

linda said...

Happy Happy anniversary Darla and Ed.. congrats on 17 years of happiness..

love the miller family
linda,shane,tobi and nathan