Thursday, September 20, 2007

Whoo whoo - it's Thursday People!




Well, wow! It is Thursday already and I don't know where or how this week went by so dang fast but wow, it did. Feeling very unaccomplished on lots of things right now, like the house and yard, they so need some serious attention but I just don't have a lot of energy to deal with them and so the bare minimum has gotten me by but I really need a new plan there. Got my workout in this morning and even went a bit extra to make up for yesterday's craziness. I did find out, the auto temp thing on the thermastat at the gym was set so that when the temps dropped outside overnight the heat blasted inside. They said they'd had the windows and doors open to cool it down but some COMPLAINED?? about that - geesh! Whatever. Just glad it was nice and cool in there this a.m.!
Speaking of the gym. Whoo whoo! Happy to report I am down a couple of lbs from the first of the week! YEAHHHH! I figure a lot of it was/is water weight so it does not suprize me at all. Just glad to see the scales going down again. Going to push myself hard this weekend to stay on track so that Monday's weigh in will be a GREAT one! Still feeling VERY pumped up and motivated to do this! Today is my measure day as well (once a month) and I am afraid of what I'll see. EECK! After 2 weeks of no excersize and one week of pigging out, well, the measuring tape will not be very forgiving I fear! Wish me luck!
Went to a card swap group last night. SO FUN! A couple of ladies from our old Ward at Church invited me to join them.... what a silly bunch of gals. We had fun, potluck dinner, exchanged cards, made a little craft thinger and visited. Very fun. Turned out it was at one of my daughters friends house too - weird. On top of that, the girls Dad was a guy I went to HS with as well. Small world we live in! :O)
AND speaking od my dear daughter - thought since I am always talking about my boys I'd give an update on the girls! LOVE those photos of them from our Christmas family shoot last winter. So cute! Thanks Robin, you do such amazing work! You ROCK GIRL!! http://heartfelt.typepad.com/robingibbonsphotography/
So, Dani is busy busy in Jr High again this year. Miss social butterfly! She is the one who goes to school for the social not the education - LOL seriously. What a funny kid. Somehow she ended up on the JHS girls soccer team and is having fun with that. Learning lots of skills and definatly learning about teamwork and respect for one another. Not where I'd ever have envisioned her but she is doing it and I am proud of her! Oh - and she is pretty dang good too! Got a killer 1/2 field kick that blows her coach away! LOL I am so proud of her for sticking with it! What a girl!
Tiffany. What can you say about this kid. Has to be the most laid back, easy going child to ever walk the planet. One of those kids that gets forgot or skipped or looked over just because she is so 'go with the flow' that you miss her sometimes. Poor thing. Loving school (suprize suprize there? NOT!) and doing PACE again (gifted and talented program) and just being a smarty pants! Her AR reading is up in a 9th grade level, she is in the PACE program and in the advanced math class... on top of this she is joining choir after school and has always got her nose in a book. Not that I am complaining - just don't know where we ever ended up with a brainiac child! LOLOL Gotta love her though - such a sweetie!

OK off and running as usual. House and dishes and laundry wait for me - I hear them calling - ok SCREAMING for my assistance!
Make it a good one!
Darla

No comments: