Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday is here.



**Photos, I think I forgot to post these before, but when I was in the hospital I got these lovely flowers, they finally died this last weekend but they were so pretty! Yellow roses are my absolute FAVE and these were perfect! My good friend Liz got me the roses and my sweet sweet son Chris got me the other flowers (that he thought were roses) sort of "baby roses" .... anyway, they were so sweet to do that for me, both of them! **
Eeeck, it is Thurs already, seriously? Geesh! I had a slow morning but I am back on track now and hopefully the rest of the day will go smoothly. I sat down last night and printed out a "schedule" for my day so I can get all the things I NEED to do and the things I WANT to do done. Hope it all pans out for me! Started off funky with the baby being late this a.m. and then skipping gym, going back to sleep, oversleeping, getting the kids up late and well... you see where that all leads to. BUT as I said, I am on track now and all is good.
Big agenda? Well, 2 hours of housework, several loads of laundry and some seriously serious scrapbook creative time for this girl! Much NEEDED scrapbook creative time! I am so excited to sit down and play I can't hardly stand it! It is my plan to "reward" myself with play time after I get all the work done! Just like a little kid, my scrapping is my lollipop at the store! hee hee!
OK make it a good one folks!
Darla

No comments: