Friday, June 02, 2006

IT IS FRIDAY AGAIN...

I swear, I do not know where the days go... seriously! This week has whizzed by me so stinking fast it is nuts!

Mon- soccer crazies had a game and left (took MY son with them too)
Tues- dh home sick, we all lazied all day
Wed- dh home sick again, another lazy day, but did clean house
Thurs- babysat, cleaned house, worked in the yard, dh took off to pick up ds
Fri- sickie momma day, babysat, played outside with kids

Seriously, where did it go? Well, luckily this weekend is NOT a busy one for us... just the normal catching up in the yard and house. Kids will be wanting to run with friends, etc. Thankfully, it will be a slow and quiet frew days.

My big QUEST for the weekend? I want to gut out my scrapping closet and clean things up. It is making me nuts and I know in the big scheme of things it is petty....but still. We'll see what happens.

OK that is it. Nothing else to report...no soccer...no bragging on kids...no inpsirational thoughts. Sorry.

until next time. me

No comments: