Saturday, June 10, 2006

OK no more boring stuff

So I have been BLOGGING for a while now, I also have been BLOG searching and reading faithfully for a while too. What I have found, is that my ol' BLOG is pretty boring. So, with that I need to know, from those of you who DO occasionally read my BLOG and those who so sweetly post...are you bored? Is this a totally BORING BLOG? I am so lucky to have Ms Robin help me and post pictures and running photo borders and making me coolio page toppers...but what I am talking about is my journaling/talking/gabbing. I know I can ramble, but is this just pure nonsence and are you bored to death and only check it just to see if I am still alive each week? PLEASE share your comments, I would love to know if you are OK with my ramblings or if you would like to see more silly stuff, more links, what? Thanks!

me

5 comments:

Mae said...

I love your blog and, reading about the life you and your family lead is not boring to me, it is your life. I find it very interesting to compare day-to-day happenings---how we differ and how much alike we all are.

You are a funny girl, Ms. Darl.

Kip said...

Personally, I like ramblings myself! That's what I usually do!

Shar said...

Ditto everyone else. Keep on ramblin'! :)

Shar

Ruth.E said...

I think it depends on who you are writing for. As a journal of goings on and rambled thoughts you dont need to worry about whether it is boring to others or not you just need to worry about if you are recording the stuff you want to record. OK, I have rambling down to a fine art too. Dont come often but love to read your stuff so just go with how you feel.

crazydarla said...

THANK YOU ladies... you helped alot and I think Ruth totally made me realize something. Yes, I am writing my BLOG to share with my friends what is going on in life but also as a "journal" of sorts for me. So I really should not be worrying too much about what everyone else thinks... (I have a bad tendancy to do that sometimes) THANK YOU to each of you, you are wonderful!

Darla