Friday, June 09, 2006

Wow! What a week, been so busy!

Wow, this has been a crazy week, busy with kids and house and all that "life" stuff we do. I am also jammin' out layouts like mad with my new and improved tidy scrappy area! I have done nearly 20 layouts and projects in just a few days time, lovin' it! I have put most of the stuff up in my Photobucket acct album if you are at all interested in seeing what I have been up to. http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/DarlaLOU/
I am so inspired with so many new ideas from CKU and all the cool new magazines and books we got while there. Each day I find dozens more ideas and brilliant works of art that make me just want to create more. Awesome!
Weekend plans. Tonight we are taking our friend Liz out for her belated Bday dinner (her Bday was Tues) and then tommorrow night is Date Night with our good friends. Italian one night and Mexican the next!? YUMMY-O!
Well, I guess that is all for me. Nothing else too exciting... just really pumped to do some more scrapping. Also have to catch up on laundry. Hmm what a toss up? :O)

Until next time....

2 comments:

Mae said...

I say----"SCRAP"--- you're on a scrapping rol, don't mess with that rhythm you have going. The laundry will wait, just have the kids recycle!

Love ya', Darl!
Mae : )

crazydarla said...

Oh Mae! You kill me! LOL Like totally NOT a big deal for the kids to run around in crusty undies but I MUST SCRAP!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMBO! Love your way of thinkin' girlfriend! (how bad WAS that brain bleed??) LOL jjking!

HUGS Dar