Monday, June 05, 2006

THIS is so totally way cool.....

TOTALLY havin' a HAPPY DANCE kind of day here! Sure, it was not all roses, but for the most part it was a good day, just busy...but, I am one HAPPY CAMPER TONIGHT because after working for about 3-4 days now, my scrapbook area is all tidy and clean and organzied and OH SO COOL LOOKING!
PURPLE is the theme... along with my modgepodge of storage and containers... I tried to stick with purple through and through and it looks so cool!
I really feel like I will be able to get a lot more done with my things in order and within reach... I also feel more like scrapbooking when I am 'comfortable' in my surroundings. Clutter stresses me out. I try desperatly to be an organized person, but sometimes things get overwhelming... and when I got home with 1001 new toys from CKU I definatly got overwhelmed. Had to start over. Step back. Take a breath. THEN dig in and dig deep and start at the beginning.
I am so happy.

happy
happy
happy

** Sorry to make you wait... Here are some pictures! **

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/DarlaLOU/?

1 comment:

Mae said...

Darl,
The pics of your scraap closet are gorgeous! You have done more with a closet than most people do with a whole room. I see a career in this for you! Can you imagine anything better than geting paid to organize scrap supplies?----just to be able to touch all of that great stuff without having to pay for it? What a wonderful way to put food on the table or clothes on the backs of your kids. YES!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a hoot and an inspiration, my dear girl.

Mae