Saturday, June 17, 2006

Just thinking...

I guess that is a scary idea egh? Darla thinking? :O) Well, here are some random things on my mind lately...

- wish we were going to the coast this summer... Gosh I love Oregon beaches
- there has GOT to be an easier way to weed flower gardens, anyone?
- think I could make a homemade german choc cake for fathersday? never tried that before...
- when does school start again?
- ARGH! my stinkin' windshield... making me so angry! (long story there)
- when is World Cup Soccer over? ever?
- how do I get the smell of cigars out of a cigar box?
- I should be going to bed earlier, late nights are not good for me, but will I sleep?
- how am I going to wash the tatoo's off of Micheals legs? icky!
- need to start planning money for back to school stuff

and lastly.... sleep? who needs sleep!?

Darla

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Darla - enjoying your random thoughts!! I especially agree with the - who needs sleep - one!!

hugz

jennifer

JulesinParadise said...

The answser to most of these questions is FreBreeze...lol

JulesinParadise said...

The answser to most of these questions is FreBreeze...lol

:Jayne said...

I can help with two random thoughts.
Weeds! Line your gardens with either weed fabric (expensive) or old newspapers (cheap). Then cover with Mulch (expensive) or dirt/leaves (cheap)

Cigar smell. Charcoal. put it inside the box on a piece of newspaper and close the box up for a few days, then dump the charcoal and newspaper. smell should be gone. if not, try baking soda??

If only all life's problems were this easy!

:J