Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Weekend Days Here!

Hey all! Having an unusually HAPPY weekend around here. In a good mood and having lots of happy moments...lovin' it!
DS Bday party went off without a hitch! Lots of fun, lots of kids, great time! (pix to come later)
Got some fabuloso deals at a yard sale today! Gotta make ya happy there!
Getting in some scrapbooking and having a blast with it. Challenging myself and others on my chat group and finding amazing talents. I just finished this : http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/DarlaLOU/?action=view&current=ANGELTAMMYBEACHLO1.jpg
and am thrilled with the results. My SIL Tammy is a very special person to me... love her a lot. Also in my scrappy world I was VERY HONORED to be chosen by a sweet gal *ironically her name is Tami too!* for her pick of the week for a scrapbook layout I did of my boys...
http://tami-livinginmyshoes.blogspot.com/
I am absolutly on cloud 9 over this... so totally honored and excited about being picked. Tami is a VERY talented scrapper herself and this is very flattering! I will be forever thankful to her!! So awesome!
So, tonight we have a family dinner date with our good friends, bbq and hanging out, having fun. Always a good time with them, looking forward to that!
Tommorrow the "plan" is to head up to Yellowstone for a day trip... we are very lucky it is just a short drive there for us and we go several times each year. Amazing views, animals, so on... and a great family time together. I'm sure I'll have pix to share!

OK hope everyone is having as great of a weekend and having HAPPY TIMES like I am! Take care and blessings to you all!

Until next time.... me

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Darla dearest, you are amazing me with your lovely layouts...taking my breath away...you need to start submitting thise creations. They deserve to inspire others.