Sunday, June 04, 2006

Nice, long, lazy weekend!

Wow this has been a nice weekend. No running, no schedules, no deadlines. I love it! The entire month of May was one thing after another and it just ate me up! I was so worn out! This is great!

This weekend we have slept in, we have ate at oddball hours of the day, totally planned meals at the last moment, and been fine with it! We lazied around, watched tv, just hung out and played. I think even the kids were feeling a bit stressed out and needed this.

I have been working (at my own pace) on reorganizing my scrapbook area downstairs. I got myself into such a piled up mess then added 1001 new things from CKU last month and it was total disaster. I could find anything I needed and I had all these great new ideas and projects from CKU to do... very flustering. I am almost done now, and although it has taken me a good part of my weekend (the lazy one) I feel good and I am not bothered because it is something I WANTED to do and have had fun doing it! yeah me! I'll post some pix later of my before and after!!

This coming week we get back into routine... Ed back to work, Chris starts working his summer hours, I will continue to babysit until the 14th when the boys go visit thier Father. I can't wait to get back into a groove... I do much better when I am in routine, have a plan, make lists. You know? I am definatly a list maker. (wont' even go there right now)

OK so off to work on finishing my scrappy playland then to Church to teach the 11 yr olds. Fun fun fun stuff!

Until next time, keep your arms and legs inside the vehical at all times and HOLD ON... it may be a bumpby ride!!!!!!!!


darla

1 comment:

JulesinParadise said...

Glad you had a day to relax and do what Darla wanted to do! and glad you are having such a good time organizing your work room...I seem to do this non-stop!