Thursday, June 22, 2006

Total Randomness...

Thinking some total random favorite things might be fun , mostly because I have nothing else to share right now. Pretty content with things, kids busy with summer activities and Ed is working a lot. Just me, the housework and laundry most days. Wonder what it will be like in 13 yrs when all the kids are gone...hmm? OK So, here are a few of my favorite things, in no particular order.

lilacs in the spring - fresh cut grass - yellow roses and tulips - watching squirells play out back - snuggling kitty cats - Micheal fresh out of a bath -
long hot baths with a magazine - ice cold diet mt dew - cheesecake any way and kind any how - my mom's spaghetti (gosh I miss that!) - smell of coffee brewing - purple anything - my scrapbook goodies - music by Elton John, Michael McLean, The Eagles, STYX, Garth Brooks and more... - driving around town - riding in the car with Ed - Oregon coast beaches - pink lemoniad - holding hands with my honey - doing my daughters hair for them - a good suspense romance book - making charts and lists - cucumbers - licorice - a back or foot rub - a good hair day - boating with friends - watching a movie as a family - working in the flowerbeds - vacumming - folding laundry - and...
spending time with my dh and kids on a quiet Sunday evening.

and that is all for now!

2 comments:

:Jayne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
:Jayne said...

Oh did I boo boo! I used a bad work instead of such, so now I have to rewrite. So here it is, and I will check my spelling before I post!

AHHHH! The simple pleasures that bring SUCH joy to life. I love lilacs, I miss them so much!
I love your music choices too!

:J