Monday, June 12, 2006

Hello Friends!

Just a quckie note to say HI and I am still around. Had a fun weekend with LOTS of goodies going on and managed to get quite a bit of scrapbooking done as well! If you want to see some of what I have been up to I have some pix posted here... a few layouts and photos of the kids.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i21/DarlaLOU/?

We did lots of fun stuff this weekend, had a big suprize dinner for Liz's Birthday at Johnny Cornino's Italian Resteraunt...SO delish! We also went out for dinner again to Garcias Mexican and that was yummy-o! Last night we BBQ'd burgers on the grill... had homemade macaroni salad, chips and beans and a SUPER grand dessert.... peanut butter chunk brownies! OMGosh to die for!! MMMM!
We watched a couple movies and then Ed and the kids did the Drive In too..went to see CARS and XMEN 3 ... both were good I heard! We rented XMEN 2 (yipee , not) and LAST HOLIDAY and I loved the latter. Queen Latifa was FAB in the movie, as was LL Cool J! Made you want to just fall in love with him!

This week is business as usual, house, kids, yard, kids, and all that exciting fun stuff! I have no gumption today so we'll see how it all goes! Hee hee

Until next time...

me

No comments: