Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Friday Friday...again.

Wow! Another week of summer GONE! Wow! I'd like to say we have a fun filled enjoyable weekend planned this week but we have NOTHING going on. Last weekend was a blast, one fun thing after another but this weekend is housework, yardwork and lazies...which is OK since we have the HOLIDAY this week ...

I SO LOVE THE 4th Of JULY!!!!!!!!!!

The fourth of July here in Idaho Falls is a BIG deal...huge parade with floats, candy, dancing,
clowns, the whole bit...and then a day full of expos at the park, horseracing and other fun features then the FINALE' is the HUGE FIREWORKS DISPLAY http://www.daltonagency.com/release.php?id=56
which is renowned as the largest fireworks display this side of the Mississippi!! BIG deal! TONS of fun! Big day and just memories galore...PRIME photo taking day! (of course)

So, we will spend the weekend gearing up for our guests coming from Boise for the 4th and that is about it. Not much else to report... boring Friday. Sorry. I am sure I'll have oodles of adventures and stories and photos to share in a couple more days. Until then, have a GREAT weekend, relax, enjoy and behave... me

**I don't know HOW I missed saying this...but KUDOS to Robin for the awesome banner on here!! I took the picture and she worked her magic! LOVE it!**

2 comments:

:Jayne said...

Love your new banner! Have a great 4th!

:Jayne

Mae said...

Sounds like you and your family are gearing up for a big day of celebrating on the 4th. I love the holiday too, actually get teary eyed watching the fireworks. What a GREAT country we live in!

Mae
: )