Friday, June 23, 2006

BIG BIRTHDAY BASH TODAY!!!

SO excited! Today is a BIG day for us... Chris turned 15 this week and we were all working so we had to hold off party time till' today. Tonight we will have a huge BBQ and party here at the house for him He invited about 25 friends from Church, School and our old neighborhood to come , I figure 1/2 will show... Ed will set up the movie projector out on our deck for a backyard movie later too! Lots of fun planned. So excited to do something fun for him...he is a good kid and always seems to get duped on his bday because we are on vacation or his friends are all out of town or something. This will be his first big party in a LONG time... he is excited, I think becasue we allowed a "co ed" get together! LOL He is growing up!
So, it will be a busy busy day with that (will try to post pix later) and then on Sunday we are taking a day trip to Yellowstone, will be fun! We try to go a few times a year... so beautiful up there. Photo ops by the minute!!!
I am up early today for some oddball reason, so I thought I'd take advantage of some quiet time to myself on the computer. Nice. Quiet. Ahhhh, I could go back to sleep now! LOL
OK off to take Chris to work then go go go all day! Have a HAPPY FRIDAY all and a good weekend ahead!

Darla

3 comments:

Karalyn & Jason said...

Hey you!
Hope you have a great day for the party! Have fun! :) We're off to Ohio this afternoon for the weekend. It should be fun. I'm trying to get Jason to take me to the lss there! Ha! :) Anyway, have a good one! :)

Mae said...

Happy Birthday Celebration to Chris. Hope it is everything he is dreaming it will be.

Mae
: )

Cindy Marchant said...

Have a blast at the party. Sounds like it will be tons of fun and a few surprises here and there! LOL!