Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hump Day Hello

I always giggle to myself when I read my fellow bloggers posts on Wed each week... "hump day".
Of course, being a girl of the 80's I instantly think of the not so obvious, shame on me, but still, it is just "there". LOL Anyway, the REAL "hump day" is in referral to it being Wed, or 1/2 way thru the work week!! LOL Since I don't "work" (outside the home anyway) it doesn't really apply to me, but it is still a cute phrase. For me, the real work is on the weekends when I have the whole house full of our entire family for 3 days straight! With summer here, well, it is all downhill and there is NO "hump day" for me. Anyway...

HAPPY HUMP DAY

It is now 9:30 pm and the day is coming to a close, so why did I even bother? hee hee

In other news....

Tommorrow I start tending a couple of sweet lil' boys. Two lil' cuties that I adore, they are close in age to my two 'babies' and they enjoy my kids company. It should be fun!! (I hope!!) Also, tommorrow after work my honey is headed out of town to pick up our oldest son from my sister's house. It is just a couple hours away, but I'll still miss him! XOXOXO Can't wait for my son to be home though...have really missed him! Kids are all enjoying summer break so far. We are only in week one so I am sure by next week they will be wailing about how bored and hot they are. *!*KIDS*!* Lots of sprinklers, popsicles and rented movies should get us through....

Well, that is it for me. One more day in the optimistic world of a super mommy scrapper addict!

until next time....

me

3 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Darla dear...my thoughts and prayers will accompany you as you enter into this special time for all mothers...Summer Vacation. Be strong! You can do it!

crazydarla said...

Ahhh Jules, only another Mother would know the trials and tribulations of a Mother on Summer BREAK (they call it BREAK for a reason you know!!??)Break the toys, break the furniture, break the bank, break Mom's back....oh and her last nerve too! LOLOLOLOL! Is it winethrity yet? :O) Loves ya!

Cindy Marchant said...

LOL, Darla!! You will survive it and be all the better for it, too. Well, once you have a couple months to recover.