Monday, May 29, 2006

Survival of the fittest? er, the most well slept?

SOCCER BOYS! Oye!

I am totally wiped out, WIPED out. I am tired, cranky, grouchy, grumpy and yes, I survived, but I am definatly 'altered' right now. *SIGH*

This was a very very long weekend, Friday through Monday, we had 9 boys staying here ranging from 16 - 19 yrs old, we had my sister and her hubby and then the soccer coach. This, along with OUR family of 7, 2 cats and a massive, nasty rain/hail storm that blew though. Now, I love my sister, and I love having them all here, I DO... but you pen up that many teenaged boys in my small home and a weekend full of rain, well... they find OTHER things to do. Sadly, we had to get tough on them and let them know that they were staying in a HOME not a HOTEL. :O( I felt awful, but we had to do it. I think it was much too long of a weekend for them, the weather keeping them inside was too much and then our (sniff sniff) loosing streak was not so helpful either. ( We lost 0-5 on Sun and 3-5 today)

All in all, we had a good time though. TONS of great food and lots of fun visiting and hanging out. The boys played XBox and Darts and did Chin Up contests in our garage! (very entertaining too I might add!) So, I survived yet another Soccer Weekend...and I will tell you one thing, I could NEVER be a Soccer Mom like my sister. (good thing? bad thing? I'll never tell.)

So, I am back in the land of the onliners and hope to catch up with you my friends soon! HUGS

me

No comments: