Friday, May 05, 2006

Dahhhh dahhhh dahhhh Dummmmmmmmmm!

Let the CHAOS commence! In just a few hours my home and family will be overblown by a groupie of soccer playing teenage boys and thier maniac parents (SOCCER MOM's, that means YOU). My weekend will be full of not enough hot water, not enough toilets and showers, not enough blankets and not enough peace and quiet! LOL Seriously though, should be fun and I know that everyone of the boys will be ultra-polite and courtious and respectful of my home. It will be a blast! So, if I am MIA you know where I'll be!! Until next time, Darla

PSSST... PASS THE TEQUILA!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

If I seriously thought that you would drink that tequilla I would bring a bottle right over--tee,hee,hee. No seriously, have fun with all those boys this weekend. Call ya next week!

Rhonda